CONSENT REQUEST AND GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE POLICY
Thank you for your interest in the services of SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL For us, in seeing the beautiful relationship we have with you, it is essential that you provide the protection of personal data that you do not provide. Regarding your personal data, their confidentiality is particularly important to us.
WHO WE ARE?
SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL is a company organized and operating in accordance with Romanian legislation, with headquarters in sat Goruni, com. Tomesti, str Codrului 17, jud. Iasi, work area: str. Dunarii, Partizani, Tulcea, registered at the Trade Register under no. J22/2036/29.06.2023, unique registration code 48408340.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In order to deliver the goods and services ordered, to confirm the Order, to inform you about the status of the Order, to provide answers to the complaints placed, to evaluate the goods and services offered, and to carry out commercial activities, to promote goods and services, marketing, advertising , development, market research, statistics, sales monitoring. and customer purchasing behavior, administrative and media activities, you agree not to trust the following personal data: name, surname, social security number, home address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number. Please do not provide any personal data other than strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
Personal data will be provided with your consent, are and will be collected and processed by us only for the purposes that we will present in the lines below. We mention that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this regard (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation. The situations in which SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for searching for these data will be processed: Contact form and newsletter subscription on the pensiuneapescarului.ro website and other sub-domains or micro-sites of these web domains The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of providing an answer to any question you may have, giving us the possibility to contact you and to provide the requested solution data. These (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, name ) are necessary for good communication between our company and you. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform by various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as IP address, duration of use of a page, pages visited in a given customer time frame. All this information is collected for the sole purpose of providing you with an optimized experience and making sure that our platform is working every time.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
We inform you that for the purpose of the efficient operation of the platform, we use different services of external or internal providers (“persons authorized by the operator”), to whom we can transmit part of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention. that we will only use authorized persons who offer sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that they are processed to comply with the requirements in the Regulation and to ensure the protection of your rights. Categories of care services we collaborate with the providers above mentioned and personal data transferred to them are the following:
SMTP (email communication) – e-mail address;
Newsletter services – e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
Support services / project management – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
Courier/postal services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
SMS sending services – phone number;
Online payment processing services – name, surname, email address, phone number, address;
Comment services – name, surname, e-mail;
Accounting services – surname, first name, address, postal code, company tax data;
Legal services – name, surname, address, social security number;
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
The personal data provided by you will be processed and stored during the contractual relationship with you, as well as afterwards, for a reasonable period, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, the following rights:
- the right to access data – you have the right to obtain from SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL a confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed or not, as well as access to said data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are the subject of processing; for any other copies requested by you, SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs; if you submit your application electronically and unless you request a different format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain rectification by SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain completion of personal data that is incomplete; SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed of any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you request this;
- the right to data deletion – you have the right to obtain from SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL deleting your personal data without undue delay, and SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL has the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL under Union law or Romanian legislation; SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed of any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients, if you request it;
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to obtain from SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRLrestriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL to verify the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead the restriction of its use; (iii) SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL it no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or (iv) you objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL override your rights; SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, should you request this work;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, in the way it was provided to SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; to exercise this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- the right to oppose – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL based on consent before its withdrawal.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, as they are mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at the address: sat Goruni, com. Tomesti, str Codrului 17, jud. Iasi, email: email@example.com SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL undertakes to provide you with the information you request in electronic format when this is possible, unless you request another format. The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken as part of your exercise of the above rights, are provided by SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL free of charge. Thus, if the requests you make are considered unfounded or excessive due to a repetitive nature, Autonomous Driver.ro S.R.L. may be:
- (i) either charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the requested action;
- (ii) either refuse to comply with the request.
We state that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by SC Pensiunea Pescarului SRL in accordance with this Personal Data Processing Policy. Thank you!